Monday, July 7, 2008

The Other Day...




The other day Zane and I hung out with our friend Maresa before she left the island. Kathleen came along too. We were on our way to the Vans outlet and to watch WALL-E. We had recently watched Dogtown and Z-Boys, and decided we were going to practice power-slides on the way...

Kathleenprego-slide
I don't think it's possible to have as much style as Jay (above) but these slides are super fun!
WALL-E was an especially cool movie. Zane was extremely into it...I kept watching his satisfied face expressions. Very artistic and very well done!

8 comments:

j,d and little b said...

You are my hero! Prego Slides...I love it!

leslie said...

whoa, anna nice to hear from you!
llove the pics, you are looking gorgeous.
-leslie

shira said...

Anna, i love it...you are so hard core...probably the coolest person i know

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love dogtown (ok, the old movie) That is so cool that you are rippin' it prego. I don't expect anything less from you.

Meg said...

You are one rad momma! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Laura said...

Hey Anna...Thanks for your comment about Jackson. We love him! I can't wait to find out what you are having! To answer your question about church music, my favorite guy that arranges church music is Marvin Goldstein. He has several arrangements and books and I would recommend any of them. David Glen Hatch is my second favorite but I would only recommend him for postlude because he can be a little irreverent.:) That's cool you're tickling the ivories at church though. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions...Playing the piano is my eternal calling.:)

Sarah said...

Ummm- don't get too crazy. You ARE pregnant, and we are REALLY looking forward to having a cousin.

Anna K. said...

Don't worry Sarah, that is a very mellow exercise for me, more like a stretch. Ha, I don't do those stretches anymore now that I feel a little clumsy and off balance :)