Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here Last Week




We had so much fun camping at the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden! What a beautiful place! Very peaceful and away from the hype of the world. Sometimes it's nice to relax in nature and enjoy the magic that surrounds us every day. These mountains are beautiful! But do I think about their beauty enough? Probably not. I love taking the time out to appreciate so that I will never take anything for granted!

Thanks Jackie for making this trip possible!
We are hoping to camp out more this summer. Anyone in say "ARGGGGGGGG"!

6 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

great blog.
this place looks rad.

Logan and Jennilee said...

That is so beautiful! I am jealous of all the fun you guys have! And congrats on the baby! That is so exciting!

Stephanie said...

i didnt know about camping out there- sounds like so much fun!

j,d and little b said...

AARRRGGG times a million!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG to the millionth power!


Thanks to ANNA for making that trip possible.


In the 4.5 years I have lived here I never noticed those huge obvious signs for the Botanical Garden that Anna had to point out for me.

shira said...

is this the same place the ward campout are gonna be? let me know if you wanna go to yoga tuesday.