Sunday, July 20, 2008

Catcha Later Bro!



I'ts always been nice to have Nathan in Hawaii...I love having an extra family member here, plus we laugh about the same things, ponder the same things, and enjoy the same things. My mom said I ran to his crib every morning waiting for him to wake up. Ha, I'm glad he's going off to do cool things though. This island is just always a little different when he's not here. It's fun to run into him randomly all over town and he's always up for whatever strange thing I want to do. Bye for now Nathan! We miss you already!

We had a goodbye jam session on the deck of the Goat House...thanks to Clark!


2 comments:

Joshua said...

by the looks of it, I can't tell if that's really a jam session or a "jam" session...if you know what I mean.

Stephanie said...

farewell nathan bliss. ambrose and i will miss you dearly!