Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fashion + Skateboarding = RADICAL


I stole these pics. from Jackie's blog...who stole them from from the amazing photographer Mark Lee. On Thurs. we had a fashion show with some of our vintage clothing, Jackie's designer dresses, and Robin's wardrobe on display. Afterwards the ramp was open for a styling skate session.
I was way stoked that Callie skated in our vintage clothing.

She rocked! (and rolled..haha).

Mark Lee was super generous to document this event with his amazing photography skills. It was so hard for me not to skate! The energy was too high, I knew that if I stepped on the ramp I would not be able to hold back...and probably do something that would result in me landing on my pregnant belly. It was so hard for me to stand and watch though. At least Meg stood with me, she understood the desire! 5 more months!

Look out for more fashion shows in the future!

2 comments:

modestmuse said...

I'm dying to see pics of the clothes!

Meg said...

Yeah I definitely was antsy to join in on the energy of the night and skate. The sacrifice is worth it though, we can skate soon, and have little ones to skate with us too!

Also happy late anniversary to you guys! You are perfect for each other, and one of the coolest couples we know! I am glad that we know you guys.