Sunday, April 6, 2008

YES

YES I should be in bed right now because Conference is in the morning...but for some reason I am wide awake.

I don't know why I do this...it happens almost every night if I don't make myself go to bed.

What happens is I get motivated to to things in the night. Out of all the times of the day, why the night? Suddenly I will start to think of all the things I want to do and I will get really excited and anticipate doing them. I usually don't end up getting much accomplished late at night, but for some reason I still stay up. Ahh! Silly me!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I do the same thing! In fact, what do you think I am doing right now??

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I had a bad case of that in January. Sometimes it comes back and I am so sad that I cant sleep. But I get a lot of things done I wanted to do. Stephanie is cracking me up with her comment.