Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brother Nathan's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Nathan my lifetime friend and brother. If you know Nathan...you know that he will make you happy any time of day! He is quite the funny folk as well and is always ready for fun.
Dinner!

When we were little, me about 2 1/2 and he about 1, I would wake up and run to his crib. I could not wait for him to awake so we could play! We were quite the pair..and everyone thought we were twins. We never fought. When my sister was born my mom could not believe that she was a hitter because mother dear had never witnessed that behavior between Nathan and I.

Yay for 23!Cake!
A song for the boy with the birthday
Laughing attacks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nathan.

Jennelle said...

I don't know Nathan but he did a fantabulous job at the talent show. Happy Birthday... from someone you don't know =o)

Stephanie said...

happy birthday to nathan bliss! i always enjoy my chance encounters with him.