Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser!

This week Zane had a birthday (even though no one really knew because he likes to be secretive about these things). We had our own pizza party at Pounders. Oh how delightful. It took a while to find our pizza though, because I ordered from what I thought was Pizza Hut...but I guess I accidentally called Dominoes instead! I was so confused when I went to pick it up. (baby brain?)
But anyways...I am so grateful for Zane! He makes me happy every day, and I am glad that I have now been able to spend 3 birthdays with him. Yipeeeeee!

6 comments:

Danielle Avila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennelle said...

Happy Birthday ZaNe! I am actually the same way...I prefer quiet little outings for my Birthday.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

HAPPY PAPPY Birthday Zaner!

Stephanie said...

happy happy birthday!

. said...

happy belated birthday Zane!

shira said...

yeah zane! happy birthday! anna, you crack me up how you went to pizza hut and had ordered from dominoes! you cutie!