Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snow-fun

We had a great time knitting those scarves these past few weeks

Today was super-rad because Jared, me, Kaitlin, and Dad Kessie took a trip to the snow. We tried out the snowboard and Jared and I had a blast. Neither of us had snowboarded before, but we quickly grew very fond of the sport. Jared helped me a bunch. It would have taken me a while on my own. Falling is so fun.
It was hard to switch from skateboard mode to snowboard mode. The survival techniques were quite opposite. We also took inter-tubes down big hills. Oh how I love snow flying into my face at high speeds! Dad Kessie was getting daring and going off jumps face first. I want to go to the snow again!
Abominable Snowman outfit! Or Big Foot. I love this attire.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Hi Anna this is Aj. How are you? I miss our car rides. i like your blog and glad we can be WWW friends. How is Sunset Beach Elem and TVA? MIss you. Hope things are well.