Saturday, January 5, 2008

Care Free Vacationing


It has been so nice to feel the nip of the cold, do puzzles all day, read, eat delicious food, bond with the family and much more with all worries and responsibilities on hold until we return to Hawaii. At first it was hard for me to sit still without having to worry about cleaning, work, car troubles, etc. I realized that when I am at home I don't sit still often and I thrive off of being busy (or outdoors) every second. Now that our vacation is coming to a close I am going to miss this lifestyle. I am glad we were able to spend time with Jared's side of the family. The Kessie's and Goude's are awesome! One of my favorite parts was joining in in song while the family got together to play guitar, fiddle, upright bass, mandolin, and sometimes banjo. Jolly Times!

Okay, so the sound got messed up, but this was fun

1 comment:

AJ said...

You look very beautiful in the top photo.