Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 Unspectacular Quirks

Well, it took me FOREVER to do this post. Lindsey tagged me and I don't know why its taken me so long!

1. It is hard for me to fall asleep if the window is closed. I always open the curtains before I go to bed. For some reason I feel more comfortable looking outside.

2. The whole house could be messy, but if the dishes are clean I feel good.

3. If I don't eat a bowl of salad a day I feel guilty for forgetting my veggies, so sometimes I will fit one in at the end of the day...even if it's midnight.

4. I think scars look cool.

5. I got this idea from Lindsey, but it is absolutely true... I love walking around barefooted!

6. I always have a tune playing in my head, which leads me to constantly playing tunes on my fingers. Ever since I started piano lessons (8 years) I have not been able to stop. It is not noticeable by others, unless you are holding my hand. I don't actually tap my fingers, but I just put pressure on whatever object I am touching (if that makes sense).

6 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Haha I do that last one too! With my fingers! I totally know what you are talking about... I don't know why b/c I am not a music buff? Plus it's pretty entertaining

Alli said...

Hey Anna! I am glad you found my blog. Congratulations of the baby! You guys look like you are lovin' life on the island. Life's good here. My husband is in law school, but I can't wait until he is done so we can move to Colorado. Yay. Now we can keep in touch.

shira said...

I want to be more like you and make sure I eat veggies more often! Your so cute Anna!

Unknown said...

Ha! #6 is so funny because i do that all the time too! It's worse when i'm in a store by myself. I touch my thumb to whatever finger i need to "play" and i hear the tune in my head. People probably think i'm crazy.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Those are the cutest quirks ever. Most people have uncontrollable gas or nose picking as quirks but your cute little self plays the piano on everything.


So dang Cute.

Anna K. said...

Don't worry, I do have uncontrollable gas as well. ha.