Sunday, November 23, 2008

Topsy Turvy Teaparty!


I had THE best baby shower ever! It was not just a baby shower...it was a tea party baby shower! Jackie planned it and it was delightful. She is absolutely amazing! It just so happened that Valerie (best friend growing up), Bille & Mike, and my brother were all visiting that weekend. Fancy that..so they were all able to go too. Yipeeee! Mike Gniewosz took these awesome photos. Thanks Mike!

Thank you EVERYONE for coming! I am so thankful for all the gifts too. You guys are awesome!Thanks to Bille, I had an official tea party hatMarni and Nathan, how eloquent

8 comments:

sNick said...

What a cool idea for a baby shower! I love Nathan's hair long like that. When's the due date?

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

That top view picture was so cool! Thanks for posting something. I am happy now.

Jennelle said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like tons of fun!

Anna K. said...

For some reason I don't look very pregnant in these pics. haha

Stephanie said...

wow! this was such a cool and fun baby shower - i am so happy to have been included! everything that involves anna is cool- everything. good job on pics mike!

sheila said...

ha, what great photos! I had so much fun Anna. Jackie did a great job. Thanks for the good times.

You look really good prego in a swim suit too!

Rachel said...

you have so many friends! They (and me) love you! Your shower was adorable.

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Oh those pictures encapture the essence of everything joyful and womanly motherly! You are all so beautiful and I noticed there were 4 or 5 tea party guests that are also expecting, how much fun!