Thursday, March 6, 2008

Here's some more........

I couldn't help but posting these:

The students were learning the sight word "like" and they were supposed to use it in a sentence. A 5 year old child raised his hand and said "we like to ride in our mustangs with our girlfriends in the back seat". This is the same kid that break dances or plays air guitar during song time.

Another kid today pointed to a scab on his leg and said, "It's frozen". I said "How is it frozen?" and he said "It is" as he brushed his hand across it. I think that was his substitute word for a scab.

Here is a quote from another child during sharing time:
"I went to the skatepark and Billie's house. I went to the bike track the went home because I peed my pants".

3 comments:

Natalie. said...

Anna, I just got back from a photog workshop and I'm rip rearin to go! I wan to do some vintage type shots. . . you interested??? Let me know. I leave for another workshop in Vegas a week from Sat. . . let's try to squeeze it in before I go or shortly after. . . I'll be back the 27th. Holy comment-a-licious!

Stephanie said...

haha! these are so cute/funny!

Meg said...

I love sharing time, it is the best and was the highlight of my day when I was in a kindergarten class. Kids are so classic!