Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know this is a little late, but we had an awesome Thanksgiving! The Kontoes' provided their wonderful home for the festivities. Goodness gracious do I love eating! Mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, pie.... yum yum yum!


As of yesterday our car broke down. boo hoo. I don't like how I always have to have something taken away from me before I really appreciate it. I mean, I always have been grateful for our car....but I guess not grateful enough! Next Thanksgiving i'll have to remember to put our car on the thankful list.

Here are some pictures!



About a week before Thanksgiving our ward put on a Thankgiving dinner by sharks cove for the homeless (or anyone else who wandered by). It was raining, but it was cool! Nathan was here so he got to come too!

Blurrr - 0 - rama

5 comments:

Jennelle said...

Is that Pecan Pie? yuuuuuum...I love pecan pie! It looks like a fun Giving of Thanks you had there...sorry to hear about your car. it really does go unappreciated until you don't have one. Brady and I didn't have one for the first 2 months in Vegas ugh! it was the worst. I felt trapped in the house....especially since there wasn't a beach I could just walk to.

...I miss the 5th ward....

Nathan said...

I'm glad I got to spend a Thanksgiving with you in the rain under a tent with homeless people!

sNick said...

Another thing you should add to your grateful list is the fact that you were wearing SHORTS on Thanksgiving! It was so cold here in Utah!

. said...

that pie looks yummy. that car! is it really really broken or just playing broken?

Sarah said...

It's fun to see your pictures and I can't wait to see your little one's pictures!